Someone is paying money for Kanye West’s Gutted beach bunker.
The former controversial rapper’s rapper Malibu rapper, created by the Japanese architect of Pritzker Tadao Ando, has found a new buyer after less than a week in the market.
Wall Street Journal reported news about the deal for the first time.
The four -bedroom house, known as “Little Ando”, was built in 2013 and includes 4,000 square meters. West won it in 2021 for $ 57.25 million. He then destroyed the architectural pearl.
West, who had his legal name changed in “Ye”, is said to say a job during the deconstruction that the house would be “his bomb shelter”, and “his cave of drums”, but he eventually abandoned the property in 2023.
The residence similar to the concrete box was literally a shell of its previous self when it was captured by the Belwood Investments collected real estate firm in last September for $ 21 million. Now, in the middle of a large restaurant along the original house builders, the firm builds around a luxury real estate investment app is giving its 500 plus its investors an early salary day.
The firm ranked the half -reset house for $ 39 million less than a week of action. He announced on Monday that he accepted a cash offer from Andrew Mazella Ventures LLC, a firm led by Montana -based luxury developer Andrew Mazella.
The exact amount was not discovered, but Mazella confirmed in the diary that the contract price was between $ 30 and $ 34 million.
Belwood kidnapped the empty house last August for $ 39 million-4 million less than you ranked it for December 2023. The house was removed from its windows, marble baths and electricity.
Architecture firm Marmol Radziner was tapped to install new framing, lead, roof and electric work, previously reported Wall Street Journal.
Replacement windows are still future.
“Selling now means that the buyer can set their creative conclusions in this architectural gem, as we return to our investors in less than six months, allowing them to invest in more property,” said Belmont, founder and CEO of Belwood, in one state.
The ranking was represented by Jason Oppenheim of the Opppenheim group with Mauricio Umananio of the Agency, Jean-Baptiste Rugiero and Mehdi Maamri. Mazzella was represented by Amanda Lynn of Nest Seekers International. Dylan Eckardt was advised for the deal.
Mazella told the newspaper that he plans to finish the restaurant and put the house back on the market for $ 55 to $ 65 million.
#Malibus #house #Kanye #West #destroyed #abandoned #owner #ready #deal
Image Source : nypost.com